Designed by the Perth Mint, the Australian Gold Lunar coins are among the most magnificent coins in the world. These coins appeal to collectors and investors all over the world. Struck from .9999 fine Gold, the 2011 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rabbit is backed by the Australian government.
Why is the 2011 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rabbit popular?
• Contains 0.5 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Manufactured by the Perth Mint
• Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government
• The Obverse of the coin features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
• The Reverse features a rabbit next to a cabbage and a pot with Chinese lettering and the Chinese character for “rabbit” also appears in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAsSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 0.5 Troy Ounce
IRA Eligible- Yes
In search of the magnificent gold coins online? Look for one of the trusted bullion dealers to order a gold coin! We are one of the leading gold coin dealers offering high-quality gold, silver and platinum coins. Order the beautiful 2011 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rabbit from us online. The current gold price is updated on our website.