The Perth Mint is renowned for their popular lunar series, which started in 1996. Lunar gold coins have a fineness of .9999 fine gold. Each coin is available in 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz 1/10 oz, and 1/20 oz denominations. The 2008 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Mouse has a mintage of only 5,723 coins. This magnificent gold coin features a mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background.
Why is the 2008 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Mouse popular?
• Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Issued by the Perth Mint
• Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Australian government
• Mintage of just 5,723 coins
• The Obverse features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Reverse a mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAsSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/20 Troy Ounce
IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to buy gold coins online? You must choose one of the most reputable bullion dealers online to order a gold coin. Buy the beautiful 2008 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Mouse from us online! You can check and compare our reputation and gold prices with other bullion dealers and see how we stand out in the industry. You’ll find the recent gold price on our website.