The Perth Mint is known worldwide for their Gold Lunar Series. The 2001 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake has a mintage of 19,281 coins and adds collectibility to the annually changing designs This coin is highly popular among investors and collectors alike.
Why is the 2001 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake popular?
• Contains 0.05 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Minted by the Perth Mint
• Guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Mintage of just 19,281 coins
• The Obverse features a Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse portrays an image of a snake on a tree branch
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAsSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/10 Troy Ounce
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the trusted gold dealers to buy bullion coins? Order the high-quality 2001 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake from us online! You’ll find the current gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers in the industry and see how we stand out from other dealers.