The Perth Mint 2017 Lunar coin series celebrates the Chinese zodiac. The weight and purity of the Australian Year of the Rooster gold coins are guaranteed by the Perth Mint and Western Australia Government. The 2017 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rooster is composed of 1/2 oz of .9999 actual gold and has a face value of 50 AUD.
Why is the 2017 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rooster popular?
• Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Struck by the Perth Mint
• Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Australian government
• Bears a face value of 50 AUD
• The Obverse features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse features a rooster standing in a stylized Chinese scene featuring bamboo and leaves in the field of the coin.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAsSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/2 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 50 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to give a special gift to your loved one? Buy the magnificent 2017 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II Year of the Rooster from us online! The gold price is updated on our website every minute.