The Lunar series of coins is one of the diverse, most popular in the gold market today. Each Gold Lunar coin is available in 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz 1/10 oz, and 1/20 oz denominations. The 2010 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Tiger was struck by the Perth Mint in the Year 2010. This beloved coin is composed of 1/2 oz of .9999 fine gold.
Why is the 2010 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Tiger popular?
• Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Minted by the Perth Mint
• Guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Issues a face value of 50 AUD
• The Obverse displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II and the Reverse showcases the Gold Lunar Tiger design
• IRA approved investment coinSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- ½ Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 50 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking to order a gold coin online today from one of the trusted bullion dealers? Buy the high-quality 2010 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Tiger from us online! You’ll find the latest gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers in the industry and see how we stand out from other dealers.