The Perth Mint is renowned for their popular lunar series, which started in 1996. Extremely popular with investors, Australian Lunar coins have become one of the most awaited annual coin releases in the world. The 2008 ½ oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Mouse is guaranteed by the government of Australia and has a mintage of only 3,474 coins. This magnificent gold coin features a mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background.
Why is the 2008 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Mouse popular?
• Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Struck by the Perth Mint
• Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Australian government
• Mintage of just 3,474 coins
• The Obverse features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Reverse a mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAsSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/2 Troy Ounce
IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to buy gold coins online? You must choose one of the most reputable bullion dealers online to order a gold coin. Buy the high-quality 2008 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Mouse from us online! You can check and compare our reputation and gold prices with other bullion dealers and see how we stand out in the industry. You’ll find the recent gold price on our website.