Produced by the Perth Mint in Australia, the Australian Gold Lunar Series 1 began in 1996 and ended in 2007. The 2005 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar I: Year of the Rooster is the 10th release in the first Australian Lunar Series featuring the Year of the Rooster. This beloved design contains 15.55 grams of .9999 fine gold.
Why is the 2005 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar I: Year of the Rooster popular?
• Contains 15.55 grams of .9999 fine gold
• Struck by the Perth Mint
• Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Bears a face value of 50 AUD
• The Obverse features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Reverse displays a rooster on a rock with grass on its sides.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAsSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/2 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 50 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Renowned for their quality and purity, the Perth Mint Lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios. Buy the high-quality 2005 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar I: Year of the Rooster from us online! You’ll find recent gold price on our website.