The Lunar series of coins is one of the most beautiful in the gold market today. Each Gold Lunar coin is available in 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz 1/10 oz, and 1/20 oz denominations. The 2003 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Goat is the eighth release of the Series-I 12-Coin series. This coin features a goat walking through some grass, design by Travis Farley.
Why is the 2003 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Goat popular?
• Contains 0.5 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Minted by the Perth Mint
• Guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Mintage of only 14,966 coins
• The Obverse of the coin features a Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse portrays the beautiful Lunar Goat design.
• IRA approved coinSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/10 Troy Ounce
IRA Eligible- Yes
Thinking of buying a gold coin from one of the trusted bullion dealers? Order the high-quality 2003 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Goat from us online! Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers in the industry and see how we stand out from other dealers. The gold price is updated on our website every minute.