Perth Mint has produced Lunar Series gold coins since 1996. This series is one of the diverse, most popular series in the marketplace. The Obverse of the coin features the Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II and the Reverse portrays a horse trotting, designed by Travis Farley. The 2002 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse is guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity.
Why is the 2002 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse popular among investors?
• Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 pure Gold
• Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government
• Mintage of just 18,434 coins
• The Obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by the talented Ian Rank-Broadley
• The Reverse portrays the beautiful "Year of the Dragon" design
• IRA eligible gold coin
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/10 Troy Ounce
IRA Eligible- Yes
Interested to buy gold coins online? It is advisable to look for one of the most reputable bullion dealers online to order a high-quality gold coin! Buy the beautiful 2002 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse from us online! You can check and compare our reputation and gold prices with other gold coin dealers and see where we stand in the industry. The gold price is updated on our website every minute.