First introduced by the Royal Canadian Mint in 1988, the 2017 1 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf coin is minted at a purity of 99.95% fineness. These bullion coins make a great addition to your bullion collection and issue a face value of $50. The 2017 1 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf consists of 1 oz. of .9995 fine platinum.
Why is the 2017 1 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf Coin popular among investors?
• Produced by the Royal Canadian Mint
• Contains 1 troy ounce of .9995 fine platinum
• Issues a face value of $50
• Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Government of Canada
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAsSpecifications
Country – Canada
Mint – Royal Canadian Mint
Purity - .9995
Weight- 1 oz
Legal Tender Value- 50$
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the leading online coin dealers to buy a platinum coin? Expand your collection of platinum coins by buying the high-quality 2017 1 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf Coins online from us today.