The Lunar II Series of Gold Coins is one of the most striking coins issued by the Perth Mint. Innovative designs and fineness make these coins highly popular among investors and collectors. The 2011 1kg Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rabbit is composed of 32.15 oz of .9999 fine Gold. These bullion coins are guaranteed by the Federal Government of Australia.
Why is the 2011 1kg Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rabbit popular?
• Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Struck by the Perth Mint
• Backed and guaranteed by the Australian government for its fineness
• Extremely limited mintages
• The Obverse displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
• The Reverse portrays a rabbit next to a cabbage and a pot with Chinese lettering
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAsSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1 kilo
IRA Eligible- Yes
Are you in search of the magnificent bullion coins online? It is great to count on one of the reliable bullion dealers to order a gold coin! Buy the high-quality 2011 1kg Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rabbit from us online! The gold price is updated on our website every minute.