Struck by the Perth Mint, Australian Lunar Gold coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike. The 1998 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Tiger is the third release of the Australian Lunar Series and has a limited mintage of just 16,907 coins. This gold bullion coin has a face value of 100 AUD.
Why is the 1998 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Tiger popular?
• Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Issued by the Perth Mint
• Guaranteed by the Federal Government of Australia for its weight and pure gold content
• Low mintage of only 16,907 coins
• The Obverse features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse features an image of a tiger leaping in grass along with the Chinese character for 'Tiger'
• IRA eligible investment coinSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 100 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
If you're planning to buy gold coins, look for one of the leading gold coin dealers to order a gold coin. Buy the magnificent, high-quality 1998 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Tiger from us online. The current gold price is updated on our website. You can compare our reputation and gold prices with other popular gold dealers to check where we stand in the marketplace.