The Perth Mint is renowned worldwide for producing striking Australian Lunar Gold Coins. The 2006 1/4 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Dog is guaranteed by the Australian government and has a limited mintage of only 6,009 coins. These coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike due to their weight, high-quality minting and purity.
Why is the 2006 1/4 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Dog popular?
• Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Struck by the Perth Mint
• Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Mintage of just 6,009 coins
• The Obverse of the coin features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
• The Reverse of the coin displays an image of a beagle standing in grass
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAsSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/4 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 25 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the most reputable gold dealers online to buy bullion coins? Order the high-quality 2006 1/4 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Dog from us online! You’ll find the current gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers in the industry and see how we stand out from other dealers.