Gold Lunar Series is one of the popular series featuring the magnificent gold bullion coins. The 2002 1/4 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse is guaranteed by the Australian government and has a limited mintage of only 6,450 coins. These coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike due to their weight, high-quality minting and pure gold content.
Why is the 2005 1/4 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Rooster popular?
• Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Minted by the Perth Mint
• Guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Mintage of just 6,450 coins
• The Obverse of the coin features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse displays a rooster standing proudly crowing at the sun
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAsSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/4 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 25 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the most reputable bullion dealers online to buy gold coins? Order the dazzling 2005 1/4 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Rooster from us online! You’ll find the current gold price on our website.