The Perth Mint is renowned worldwide for their Gold Lunar Series. The 2002 1/4 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse is guaranteed by the Australian government and has a limited mintage of only 10,187 coins. These coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike due to their weight, high-quality minting and pure gold content.
Why is the 2002 1/4 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse popular?
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Struck by the Perth Mint
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
- Mintage of just 10,187 coins
- The Obverse of the coin depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse features a horse trotting across a field, design by Travis Farley
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
- Country - Australia
- Mint – Perth Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight- 1/4 Troy Ounce
- Legal Tender Value- 25 AUD
- IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the most reputable gold dealers online to buy bullion coins? Order the dazzling 2002 1/4 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse from us online! You’ll find the current gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers in the industry and see how we stand out from other dealers.