Gold Lunar Series is one of the popular series featuring the magnificent gold bullion coins. The 2001 ¼ oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake is guaranteed by the Australian government and has a limited mintage of only 8,436 coins. These coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike.
Why is the 2001 ¼ oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake popular?
• Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Minted by the Perth Mint
• Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint
• Mintage of just 8,436 coins
• The Obverse of the coin features the Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse displays an image of a snake on a tree branch
• IRA eligible investment coinSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/4 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 25 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the most reputable bullion dealers online to buy gold coins? Order the dazzling 2001 ¼ oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake from us online! You’ll find the current gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with other bullion dealers and get to know where we stand in the industry.