The Perth Mint is renowned worldwide for their Gold Lunar Series. The 1999 1/4oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Rabbit is guaranteed by the Australian government and has a limited mintage of only 5,893 coins. These coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike due to their weight, high-quality minting and pure gold content.
Why is the 1999 1/4 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Rabbit popular?
• Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Struck by the Perth Mint
• Guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Mintage of just 5,893 coins
• The Obverse features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse displays a rabbit sitting in the grass with the Chinese character for “rabbit” in the background, design by Louise Pinder
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAsSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/4 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 25 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the trusted gold dealers online to buy bullion coins? Order the striking 1999 1/4 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Rabbit from us online! You’ll find the current gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers in the industry and see how we stand out from other dealers.