The Australian Lunar coin series celebrates the Chinese zodiac. The weight and purity of the Australian lunar gold coins are guaranteed by the Perth Mint and Western Australia Government. The 2017 1/20 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II Year of the Rooster is composed of 0.05 oz of .9999 actual gold.
Why is the 2017 1/20 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rooster popular?
• Contains 0.05 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Struck by the Perth Mint
• Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Australian government
• Bears a face value of 5 AUD
• The Obverse features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse features a rooster standing in a stylized Chinese scene featuring bamboo and leaves in the field of the coin.
• IRA approved investment coinSpecifications
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/20 Troy Ounce
IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to give a special gift to your loved one? Buy the magnificent 2017 1/20 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II Year of the Rooster from us online! The gold price is updated on our website every minute.