0 items in Cart
1994 12oz Chinese Silver Panda
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $15.00 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $286.92
The Chinese Silver Panda Coins are a great addition to any Precious Metals Portfolio. This popular silver coin series features a different design each year. The 1994 12 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 12 troy ounces of .999 fine silver and has a legal tender value of 100 Yuan. These silver coins appeal to investors and collectors alike.
Why is the 1994 12 oz Chinese Silver Panda when investors buy silver?
• Struck by the Chinese State
• Bears a face value of ¥100 (Yuan)
• Contains 12 oz of .999 pure silver
• Mintage of 2,000 coins
• The Obverse of the coin depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven and the Reverse features two pandas climbing a tree, one pulling at a bamboo leaves
• Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China
• IRA approved investment coin
Country - China
Mint – Chinese Mint
Purity - .999
Legal Tender- 100 Yuan
IRA Eligible- Yes
What makes the Chinese Silver Panda Coins unique and appealing? Their weight, purity and yearly changing designs!
Want to buy a Chinese Silver Panda Coin from one of the local silver dealers? Buy the high-quality 1994 12 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today!
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!