Chinese Pandas are one of the popular silver coins changing designs each year, adding collectible appeal on top of the Precious Metal content. The 2009 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver and has a legal tender value of 10 Yuan. These silver coins are backed and guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China for its yearly changing designs and purity.
Why is the 2009 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda so popular?
• Minted by the Chinese State
• 26th annual release of the Chinese Silver Panda coin
• Mintage of 600,000 coins
• Bears a face value of ¥10 (Yuan)
• Contains 1 Troy ounce of .999 pure silver
• Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China
• IRA approved silver coinSpecifications
Country - China
Mint – Chinese Mint
Purity - .999
Legal Tender- 10 Yuan
IRA Eligible- Yes
Thinking of buying a Chinese Silver Panda Coin from one of the genuine online coin dealers online? Buy the 2009 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today! The silver price is updated every minute on our website.