American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins are the first .9999 fine 24-karat gold coins ever produced by the US Mint. The coin follows the appreciated design of the Indian Head nickel and has got its nickname from the American Bison on the reverse side of the design. The 2008 1/4 oz American Gold Coin is backed and guaranteed by the US Government.
Why 2008 1/4 oz American Gold Buffalo is Popular?
• Manufactured by the US Mint
• The 2008 1/4 oz American Gold Buffalo coin is IRA eligible
• The 2008 1/4 oz American Gold Buffalo is easy to buy and sell
• Contains One-Quarter Troy ounce of .9999 of fine gold
• The weight, content and purity of this coin is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 10 USD
Mint- United States Mint
Legal Tender- US $10
Designer- James Earle Fraser
IRA Eligible- Yes
RSP Eligible- Yes
Planning to buy a gold coin? The gold price is updated on our website on a regular basis. Buy the 2008 1/4 oz Gold American Buffalo Coin online from us!