0 items in Cart
2008 1/4oz Gold American Buffalo
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $250.02 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $443.45
American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins are the first .9999 fine 24-karat gold coins ever produced by the US Mint. The coin follows the appreciated design of the Indian Head nickel and has got its nickname from the American Bison on the reverse side of the design. The 2008 1/4 oz American Gold Coin is backed and guaranteed by the US Government.
• Manufactured by the US Mint
• The 2008 1/4 oz American Gold Buffalo coin is IRA eligible
• The 2008 1/4 oz American Gold Buffalo is easy to buy and sell
• Contains One-Quarter Troy ounce of .9999 of fine gold
• The weight, content and purity of this coin is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 10 USD
Mint- United States Mint
Legal Tender- US $10
Designer- James Earle Fraser
IRA Eligible- Yes
RSP Eligible- Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!