How to take possession?
Purchasing metal when you are taking possession and storing it yourself is a relatively straight-forward process.
- Call or login. Calling can provide some additional color on the current market conditions, availability, and possibly some special pricing that will reduce premiums (and hence spreads).
- To lock a price, your account must be pre-funded with 5% of the total purchase price.
- After discussing the various purchase options, select the metals and various coins or bars you are purchasing.
- Inform us where we will be shipping your metal. Picking up in person is possible, but not recommended.
- Lock your price. A confirmation will be sent to the email address on file and also reflect in your account.
- Wire the balance of funds for the purchase within 1 banking day.
- We will ship your metal directly from our account with the manufacturer or distributor to you.
- All metal is fully insured during transit. Lloyds of London or equivalent insurers are used in all shipments.
- All shipments must be signed for on the receiving end. If picking up in person, additional security measures will be in place to ensure physical delivery to appropriate person(s).