0 items in Cart
2000 1/10oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $275.00 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $204.39
Produced by the US Mint, the American Gold Coin is the world's most widely traded gold bullion coin with a classic design. The 2000 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle Coin is composed of 1/10 troy oz of 91.67% actual gold. These American gold coins are guaranteed to be 100% authentic.
Why is the 2000 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle popular among investors?
- The 2000 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle is easy to buy and sell
- Produced by the US Mint
- The weight, content and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US government
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of actual gold content
- This American gold coin has a face value of 5 USD
- The 2000 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are a number of gold bullion dealers out there. It is advisable to choose one of the top gold bullion dealers to buy a gold coin. You can check the current gold price on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $5
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Order the 2000 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle today from us!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!