0 items in Cart
1990 1/10oz American Gold Eagle
Available for In Person Pick Up
Ships 1 business day after cleared funds.
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $350.00 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $149.93
Originally released in 1986, the American Gold Coins are a great way to enhance your Gold portfolio. Produced in 1990, the 1990 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle Coin contains 1/10 troy oz of 91.67% actual gold. This particular series of American gold coins are known for their relatively low mintages.
Why is the 1990 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle popular among investors?
- The 1990 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle is easy to buy and sell
- Produced by the US Mint
- IRA approved coin, ideal for long-term investing
- The weight, content and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US government
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of actual gold content
- This American gold coin has a face value of 5 USD
- The 1990 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are a number of gold bullion dealers in the market but it is important to choose one of the most reliable gold dealers. You can check the price of gold today on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $5
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Order 1990 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle from Pacific Precious Metals!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!