0 items in Cart
1986 1/10oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $275.00 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $170.34
The 1/10 gold American Eagle coin is the smallest gold coin offered by the United States Mint. These coins are backed and guaranteed by the U.S. government for their weight, content and purity.
- The 1986 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle is easy to buy and sell
- Produced by the US Mint
- The purity of this coin is guaranteed by the US government
- It contains 1/10 Troy oz of actual gold content
- This American gold coin has a face value of 5 USD
- This coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
- The 1986 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold bullion dealers worldwide
The American Gold Eagle coin actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous reputable online coin dealers in the market but it is important to choose a genuine dealer. You can check the current gold coin price on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $5
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Buy the 1986 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle from us today!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!