0 items in Cart
1987 1oz Bullion Nugget Coin
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $75.00 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $1,673.60
The Bullion Nugget / Kangaroo series changes its design every year and adds to their collectibility. The 1987 1 oz Bullion Nugget / Kangaroo was struck at the Perth Mint. This coin contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 finest gold and has a face value of 100 AUD. The obverse displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse pictures a design portraying the Welcome Stranger Gold nugget.
Why is the 1987 1 oz Bullion Nugget / Kangaroo Coin Popular?
• Manufactured by the Perth Mint
• Sovereign coin backed by the Federal Government of Australia
• Mintage of 131,264 coins
• Contains 1 Troy ounce of .9999 finest gold
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 1987 1 oz Bullion Nugget / Kangaroo Coin bears a face value of 100 AUD
Country - Australia
Mint - Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Legal Tender- 100 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Order the 1987 1 oz Bullion Nugget / Kangaroo Coin online today from us! You can check the latest gold price on our website anytime.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!