0 items in Cart
2010 1oz Gold American Buffalo
Available for In Person Pick Up
Ships 1 business day after cleared funds.
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $100.00 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $1,494.30
The US Mint first introduced the American Gold Buffalo coin in 2006. Gold America Buffalo coins are a remake of the classic Buffalo Nickel. The 2010 US Buffalo 1 oz Gold Coin was struck by the US Mint in the year 2010 and belongs to the Buffalo series of gold bullion coins. Each 2010 1 oz Gold Buffalo contains one troy ounce of gold. This gold coin boasts the highest quality in coinage production. Its design is based on one of America’s most popular circulation coins. The troy ounce weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the Government of the United States of America.
• The 2010 1 oz American Gold Buffalo coin is IRA eligible
• The 2010 1 oz American Gold Buffalo is easy to buy and sell
• It contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold
• This coin appeals to worldwide as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• This coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The coin is recognized by gold bullion dealers worldwide
Mint- United States Mint
Legal Tender- US $50
Designer- James Earle Fraser
IRA Eligible- Yes
RSP Eligible- Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!