0 items in Cart
2008 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $135.90 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $1,706.80
The American Gold Eagle is an official gold bullion coin of the US. These 22-karat gold bullion coins were first minted in 1986. These coins feature the nation’s most iconic coin design of all time. 2008 1 oz American Gold Eagle Coin is the 23rd release of the American Gold Eagle coin with a limited mintage of only 710,000 coins. The design, purity, weight, and liquidity of the 2008 American Gold Eagle is equivalent to any other year. Mintages of Gold American eagles vary from year to year, although no year is particularly rare. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The 2008 1oz American Gold Eagle is highly liquid, meaning it is easy to buy and sell
• The coin yields a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 2008 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange). Searching for one of the top gold dealers to buy a gold coin? The gold price on our website is updated every minute.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 2008
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!