0 items in Cart
2001 1oz American Gold Eagle
Available for In Person Pick Up
Ships 1 business day after cleared funds.
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $120.54 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $1,517.20
The US Mint introduced the American Gold Eagle in 1986 in response to the growing demand for gold coins in the United States and many investors like to own a variety of different years of gold eagle coins. The American Gold Eagle coin series celebrated its 15th anniversary of introduction in 2001.
Each 2001 1oz American Gold Eagle contains one troy ounce of fine gold (31.1035 grams). Once introduced in 1986, the American Gold Eagle became the most popular gold coin sold in the United States, beating both the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf and the Krugerrand. The design, purity, weight, and liquidity of the 2001 American Gold Eagle is equivalent to any other year. Mintages of Gold American eagles vary from year to year, although no year is particularly rare. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The 2001 1oz American Gold Eagle is easy to buy and sell
• It contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold alloyed for durability yielding a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• The 2001 1oz American Gold Eagle can be used to fund an IRA or 401(k)
• The 2001 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 2001
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!