0 items in Cart
1998 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $135.01 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $1,695.60
One ounce coins are the most popular amongst bullion investors and collections around the world for their patriotic design and gold value. Produced by the United States Mint in 1998, the 1998 US Eagle 1 oz Gold Coin is the thirteenth release of the American Gold Eagle bullion coin. This coin has a mintage limited to 1,468,530 coins only. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The coin contains 1 oz of actual gold weight
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• This coin appeals bullion investors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY
• The 1998 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 1998
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!