0 items in Cart
1992 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $117.96 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $1,485.00
American Gold Eagle is highly popular for their beautiful design and gold value. Designed by Miley Busiek, 1992 1oz Gold American Eagle is the seventh release in the American Gold Eagle series. This gold coin, having face value of 50 USD, is fully backed by the US government. 1992 1oz Gold American Eagle mintage is limited to 275,000 coins only. These gold coins are more durable and resistant to scratching and marring of its gold coin surface. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The 1992 1oz American Gold Eagle is easy to buy and sell
• The coin has a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors and collectors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• The 1992 1oz Gold American Eagle can be used to fund an IRA or 401(k)
• The 1 oz 1992 American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by the top gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 1992
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!