0 items in Cart
1991 1oz American Gold Eagle
Available for In Person Pick Up
Ships 1 business day after cleared funds.
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $119.78 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $1,507.70
The United States has a long history of minting gold bullion coins. American Gold Eagle is one of the well-known gold coins in the world. Produced in 1991 by the U.S. Mint, 1991 1oz Gold American Eagle coin is eligible for Precious Metals IRAs. 1991 1oz Gold American Eagle has a mintage of only 243,100 coins. The coin is guaranteed by the U.S. Mint for gold weight and purity.
• The 1991 1oz Gold American Eagle is easy to buy and sell
• It has a purity of .9167
• This coin is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• The 1991 Gold American Eagle can be used to fund an IRA or 401(k)
• The 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by the top gold coin dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 1991
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!