0 items in Cart
1987 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $138.49 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $1,738.10
The 1987 1 oz Gold American Eagle is the second release of the American Gold Eagle. This coin is one of the unique coins in the market and produced from high-quality American gold by the United States Mint. The 1987 1 oz Gold American Eagle is popular among the collectors and investors throughout the world. Mintages of Gold American coins vary from year to year, although no year is particularly rare. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The 1987 1 oz Gold American Eagle is highly liquid, meaning it is easy to buy and sell
• It yields a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• The 1987 1 oz Gold American Eagle can be used to fund an IRA or 401(k)
• The 1987 1 oz Gold American Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 1987
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
Thinking about buying gold? Buy the 1987 Gold American Eagle from us online today!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!