0 items in Cart
1986 1oz American Gold Eagle
Available for In Person Pick Up
Ships 1 business day after cleared funds.
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $119.75 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $1,507.40
The 1986 1 oz Gold American Eagle is one of the most popular and beautiful Gold coins in the United States. This coin was introduced in 1986 by the U.S. Mint. Each 1986 1 oz American Gold Eagle contains one troy ounce of fine gold (31.1035 grams). The 1986 1 oz Gold American Eagle coins are available as bullion and proof specimens. The design, purity, weight, and liquidity of the 1986 American Gold Eagle is equivalent to any other year. Mintages of Gold American coins vary from year to year, although no year is particularly rare. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The 1986 1oz Gold American Eagle is highly liquid, meaning it is easy to buy and sell
• It contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold alloyed for durability yielding a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• The 1986 1 oz Gold American Eagle can be used to fund an IRA or 401(k)
• The 1986 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 1986
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
Thinking about buying gold? Buy the 1986 1 oz Gold American Eagle from us online today!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!