0 items in Cart
1987 1/2oz American Gold Eagle
Available for In Person Pick Up
Ships 1 business day after cleared funds.
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $120.00 per oz above spot
Pacific Precious Metals buy price $750.25
American Gold Eagle is the official gold bullion coin of the US. The weight, gold content, and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the Government of the United States of America. The 1987 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle is the second annual release of American Gold Eagle coins. This coin contains 1/2 Troy oz of fine gold content.
Why is the 1987 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight
• IRA eligible investment coin
• The 1987 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The gold coin bears a face value of 25 USD
• These American gold coins is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
• Its American, and US investors have a bias for American made gold coins
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
A lot of gold dealers are there in the market but it is important to choose one of the reputable gold dealers to buy a gold coin. The daily gold price is updated on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $25
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to buy a gold coin? Order it online today!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!