When it comes to precious metals, trust is golden
When you buy gold, silver, platinum or palladium, you want to make sure you are working with a gold dealer with whom you feel comfortable. Pacific Precious Metals can be that bullion dealer for you. We provide consumers a safe and convenient physical location where you can sell or buy palladium, platinum, gold, or silver coins & bars. Our pricing is transparent and our spot prices are updated every minute. We have three locations in the San Francisco Bay Area, with more to follow. So if you are looking to buy or sell gold coins, silver coins, platinum coins or bars, give us a call, we are here to help.
What our clients say about us
- "Finally, an HONEST gold buyer."C. P. of Orinda
- "I have added PPM to my short list of precious metal dealers and highly recommend them if you are looking to buy or sell bullion."Ethan Z.Yelper
- "I must say that the service is very professional and competitive. I was provided sufficient information over phone before I visited them and the transaction at their location was smooth and friendly.
Would highly recommend Pacific Precious Metals for buying/selling bullion."Jay S.
- "For me the most important Consideration when purchasing precious metals is trustworthiness and honesty, which, you will find with Pacific Precious Metals. I prefer objective, scientific methods. Pacific Precious Metals has the equipment to verify the product in your presence. The owner, Dan is super professional, knowledgeable and courteous."Sabrina Y of Redwood City
- "I'm really happy let other people know about Pacific Precious Metals. I was interested in purchasing gold and silver and didn't know where to begin. I found Pacific Precious Metals through other glowing yelp reviews, and was really glad to find they had a new office open in my area."Amy B. of Mountain View
- "I have a business where I sometimes come across dental gold. I usually like to cash it out quickly, and I have found them to be the most exacting of their assay. They have a x-ray scanner that will tell you all of the metal content. Why is this important to dental gold? Well, most places are not able to test for Palladium. They will also buy lower karat gold, which few people can test for. They also pay in cash right away. They have also been very helpful in identifying metals that I couldn't figure out."Justin H. of Petaluma